Following a comprehensive, and consultative process including 13 Consultations in 3 Communities in October of 2017, the District has determined Our Three Bold Goals to guide the 2017-2022 District Strategic Plan.
Together with staff, students, parents and community members, we have identified three bold goals. A comprehensive working document with actions is used by staff and aligns district planning and financial decision-making.
Each year, the Strategic Plan is reviewed for key areas of progress. Key priorities for the coming school year are then defined by the Board of Education.
Our Three Bold Goals
Enhance Teaching and Learning
Cultivate Relationships and Connections
Build Advocacy for SD 10
- 2017-2018 Progress Update and 2018-2019 Priorities
- 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Poster
- 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Book Mark
- A Summary of Community Consultations Brochure
- Draft Strategic Plan Timeline and Communication Plan – (Appendix B and C of the Draft Strategic Plan Working Document)