We will post all School District 10 employment opportunities on this page as they are released.
SD 10 Employment Opportunities
PRINCIPALS, VICE PRINCIPALS and EXEMPT STAFF:
CUPE, LOCAL 2450 EXTERNAL POSTINGS:
No vacancies at this time.
CASUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
School District 10 (Arrow Lakes) is now accepting applications for qualified casual employees throughout the district in the following job classifications:
- School Secretaries – CUPE Secretary Job Description
- Custodians – CUPE Custodian Job Description
- Bus Drivers – CUPE Bus Driver Job Description
- Library Clerk – CUPE Library Clerk
- Strong Start Coordinator – CUPE Strong Start Coordinator Job Description
- Education Assistants – CUPE EA Job Description
- Noon Hour Supervisors (*applications for Noon Hour Supervisors should go directly to the school)
Successful candidates will have their names placed on the CUPE casual Call-Out List and are needed to replace full and part-time employees on an as required basis. A resume outlining qualifications, and experience should be attached to your application. Only successful candidates will be notified in writing.
For more information, please contact the Human Resources Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SD 10 Employment Application Forms
Employment Opportunities in BC
To explore provincial opportunities in Education please visit Make a Future.
Employment Opportunities in Canada
To explore opportunities in Education in Canada please visit Education Canada.